Power Automate Business Workflow AutomationPosted Tuesday, March 01, 2022 ( 3 months ago)
Last updated: March 1st, 2022
Carry the full power of Power Automate in your pocket. Boost your team's productivity with Microsoft's best-in-business workflow automation service.
Use Power Automate to:
- Get a notification when you receive an email from your boss
- Record your work hours to a spreadsheet with the tap of a button
- Automatically download email attachments to cloud storage
- Capture, track, and follow up on sales leads, and connect to your CRM platform
- Get notified when a work item is updated
- So much more!
- Easily create new flows - from anywhere!
- Browse hundreds of popular templates
- Connect to your favorite apps and services
- Use buttons to trigger flows with a tap
- Share buttons with your team
- Monitor flow activity directly from your mobile device
- Grant approvals from the palm of your hand
Hundreds of apps and services connect with Power Automate, including OneDrive, Dynamics 365, Slack, Office 365, Outlook, Salesforce, Facebook, Twitter, JIRA, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, and more!
Best of all, Power Automate integrates seamlessly with SharePoint and Office 365, so you can create custom, end-to-end solutions, in a familiar environment, for your whole team to enjoy.
Download the Power Automate app and start automating your tasks today!
Please refer to Microsoft's EULA for Terms of Service for Power Automate for Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://aka.ms/powerautomate-android-eula