World Top 10 Website ListPosted Monday, February 07, 2022 ( 3 months ago)
Last updated: March 1st, 2022
Instagram (Social networking service)
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
- CEO: Sundar Pichai (Oct 2, 2015–) Trending
- Founded: September 4, 1998, Menlo Park, California, United States
- Headquarters: Mountain View, California, United States
- Subsidiaries: YouTube, Dialogflow, Kaggle, Fitbit, Google AdMob, MORE
- Founders: Larry Page, Sergey Brin
- Parent organization: Alphabet Inc.
YouTube is an American online video sharing and social media platform owned by Google. It was launched on February 14, 2005, by Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim. It is the second most visited website, right after Google itself.
- Founders: Jawed Karim, Chad Hurley, Steve Chen Trending
- Founded: February 14, 2005, San Mateo, California, United States
- CEO: Susan Wojcicki (Feb 5, 2014–)
- Headquarters: San Bruno, California, United States
- Advertising: Google AdSense
- Content license: Uploader holds the copyright (standard license); Creative Commons can be selected
- Parent organization: Google
Baidu, Inc. is a Chinese multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products and artificial intelligence, headquartered in Beijing's Haidian District. It is one of the largest AI and Internet companies in the world.
- Stock price: BIDU (NASDAQ) $156.83 -1.55 (-0.98%) Feb 7, 12:36 EST - Disclaimer
- CEO: Robin Li (Jan 2004–)
- Founded: January 1, 2000, Beijing, China
- Revenue: 107.1 billion CNY (2020)
- Headquarters: Beijing, China
- Number of employees: 41,000 (2020)
- Subsidiaries: IQIYI Inc - ADR, Baidu Japan, Inc, Raven Tech, Inc., MORE
- Founders: Robin Li, Eric Xu
Meta Platforms, Inc., doing business as Meta and formerly known as Facebook, Inc., is an American multinational technology conglomerate based in Menlo Park, California. The company is the parent organization of Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp, among other subsidiaries.
- Founders: Mark Zuckerberg, Dustin Moskovitz, Chris Hughes, Andrew McCollum, Eduardo Saverin Trending
- Founded: February 2004, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
- CEO: Mark Zuckerberg (Feb 4, 2004–)
- Headquarters: Menlo Park, California, United States
- Stock price: FB (NASDAQ) $224.77 -12.32 (-5.20%) Feb 7, 12:41 EST - Disclaimer
- CFO: David Wehner
- Subsidiaries: PrivateCore, Oculus VR, WhatsApp
Wikipedia is a free content, the multilingual online encyclopedia written and maintained by a community of volunteers through a model of open collaboration, using a wiki-based editing system. Individual contributors, also called editors, are known as Wikipedians. It is the largest and most-read reference work in history. It is consistently one of the 15 most popular websites ranked by Alexa; as of 2021, Wikipedia was ranked the 13th most popular site. It is hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation, an American non-profit organization funded mainly through small donations.
- Founded: Jan 15, 2001
- Founders: Larry Sanger · Jimmy Wales
- Parent organization: Bomis
- Written in: LAMP platform
- Available in: 325 languages
- Created by: Jimmy Wales, Larry Sanger
Zhihu is a Chinese question-and-answer website where questions are created, answered, edited, and organized by the community of its users. Its website, zhihu.com, was launched on January 26, 2011. Wikipedia
- Available in: Chinese language
- Registration: Optional/required, can write and ask anonymously
- Founder(s): : Zhou Yuan (周源); Li Shenshen (李申申); Huang Jixin (黄继新);
- Headquarters: Beijing, China
- Key people: Zhou Yuan (CEO)
- Traded as: NYSE: ZH
Zoom Video Communications Software company
Zoom Video Communications, Inc. is an American communications technology company headquartered in San Jose, California. It provides videotelephony and online chat services through a cloud-based peer-to-peer software platform and is used for teleconferencing, telecommuting, distance education, and social relations.
- Stock price: ZM (NASDAQ) $140.66 -3.44 (-2.39%) Feb 7, 12:33 EST - Disclaimer
- Founder: Eric Yuan
- Founded: 2011, San Jose, California, United States
- CEO: Eric Yuan (2011–)
- Headquarters: San Jose, California, United States
- Revenue: 2.7 billion USD (2021)
- Number of employees: 4,422 (2021)
- Subsidiaries: Zvc Uk Ltd, Zoom Voice Communications, Inc, MORE
Outlook.com is a personal information manager web app from Microsoft consisting of webmail, calendaring, contacts, and tasks services.
- Date launched: July 31, 2012
- Users: 400 million
- Available in: 106 languages
- URL: outlook.com
- Owner: Microsoft Corporation
9. Instagram (Social networking service)
Instagram is an American photo and video sharing social networking service founded by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger. In April 2012, Facebook Inc. acquired the service for approximately US$1 billion in cash and stock.
- Size: 197.5 MB (iOS); 50.19 MB (Android); 43.5 MB (Fire OS)
- Date launched: October 6, 2010
- Developer(s): Meta Platforms (formerly Facebook, Inc.)
- Owner: Meta
- Awards: Shorty Award for Apps
- Original author: Meta, Mike Krieger
- Nominations: Shorty Award for Apps, Teen Choice Award for Choice Social Network
Twitter is an American microblogging and social networking service on which users post and interact with messages known as "tweets". Registered users can post, like, and retweet tweets, but unregistered users can only read those that are publicly available.
- CEO: Parag Agrawal (Nov 29, 2021–) Trending
- Stock price: TWTR (NYSE) $36.49 -0.45 (-1.22%)
- Feb 7, 13:01 EST - Disclaimer
- Founded: March 21, 2006, San Francisco, California, United States
- Headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States
- Founders: Jack Dorsey, Biz Stone, Evan Williams, Noah Glass